Improve your ability to develop and deliver statistics for decision making by improving your skills in conducting reliable surveys. Help your organization design effective surveys to improve business and workplace effectiveness. You will also learn how to enter your results into Excel and how to present and explain those results.
Length (in hours): 16
Introduction to Survey Research
- What survey research can do for your business?
- Fundamentals of Survey Research
- Ethical considerations in survey research
Design Your Own Survey
- Types of Survey Questions
- Likert Scales
- Do’s and Don’t s of survey research
- Free Web-based survey applications
Use of Demographics
- Why use demographics?
- Web-based sources for demographics
- Analyzing survey results by demographic segments
Refining your Survey
- Beyond Basic Survey Research
- Getting feedback from colleagues
- An introduction to advanced survey techniques